13 Crows Nest Rd, Waverton
Estate Sale - Uncut Gem, Ready & Waiting For Renovation
Located in an ideal family-centric and highly desirable pocket of the Lower North Shore, this charming semi-detached residence is waiting to unleash its potential. Set away from the street frontage and surrounded by modernised and renovated properties this 'un-cut gem' offers potential to go up (STCA) and achieve North Harbour views stretching to the ANZAC Bridge and taking in numerous harbourside parklands. The block is currently presented with a terraced rear garden and offers dual street access to the covered double carport. Positioned only moments to North Sydney CBD and easy city and north shore access via the freeway you will also appreciate catchment to some of Sydney's most desirable schools and education institutions including North Sydney Demonstration primary, North Sydney Girls & North Sydney Boys high schools plus a range of private schools including Monte St Angelo, Loretto College, The Shore School and St Aloysius.
Live the Sydney Habourside lifestyle to its fullest - an easy level stroll to Brennan Park, Waverton Park and Berry Island Reserve bay and parklands. Don't miss the chance to secure your place in this sought-after precinct. An ideal opportunity for renovators or builders looking for a property with scope to create some magic or flip for return.
- Single level semi-detached brick residence, dual street access
- Features incl, high ceilings, skirting boards, feature fireplace
- Covered entrance porch with fretting and feature tile flooring
- Separate lounge area with feature brick fireplace surround
- Open gas-cooking kitchen adjoins dining room & rear sunroom
- Flexible floorplan with two or three bedrooms, study/home office
- Original bathroom with full-size bathtub and shower over
- Currently presents dual covered carport + under-house storage
- Walk to Waverton & North Sydney shops and railway stations
- Catchment area for high-desirable public & private schools
- Established front & rear gardens with scope for landscape design
- STCA ability to go up and achieve Sydney North Harbour views
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $486
Water rates: $173
TOTAL: $659 per quarter
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.