7/15 Waruda St, Kirribilli
Waterfront Garden Apartment With Blockbuster Views
Perfectly suited to executive homeowners, professional downsizers and those seeking an outstanding lifestyle environment. This sublime garden apartment presents an unique opportunity to enjoy true water front, water level living with Sydney Harbour icons in your pocket.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an astute purchaser to secure a very special residence in one of Sydney's most tightly-held and sought-after locales.
- Low-rise, waterfront security block of only seven residences
- Exceptional views with stunning close harbour panoramas
- Open plan living & dining flows directly to garden access
- Generous floorplan, living & master brimming with natural light
- Garden terrace perfect for al-fresco dining and entertaining
- Direct access to apartment available via covered inclinator
- Only one apartment per floor to ensure peace and privacy
- Neutral palette paint with modern lighting and carpet throughout
- Stylish gas cooking kitchen with s/s appliances & dishwasher
- Two bedrooms both with BIR's, master with garden access
- Ensuite with spa bath off master plus modern primary bathroom
- Separate internal laundry plus ample internal storage options
- Access to shared harbourfront private garden area & grounds
- Enjoy Nth Sydney Olympic Pool, Sydney Yacht Squadron
- Walk to Kirribilli shopping village and a myriad of amenities
- Easy access to Nth & Sth freeways, bus, train & ferry transport
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $431
Water rates: $173
TOTAL: $3,015 per quarter
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.
Please contact the listing consultant below to make an appointment to view the property at a convenient time. Alternatively click here to receive a notification when we schedule the next inspection.