2/15 Waruda Street, Kirribilli
Waterfront Apartment With Spectacular Harbour Views
FIRST TIME OFFERED TO MARKET IN 45+ YEARS - RARE OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED
This stunning apartment offers world-class, close harbour views including the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Mrs Macquarie's Chair, The Quay, Barangaroo and the joyful colour of sailboats floating by. This is an extraordinary chance to purchase a property with never-to-be-built-out panoramas of some of the world's greatest icons. The property offers an enviable lifestyle located only moments to cosmopolitan Kirribilli Village brimming with bars, cafes, restaurants and boutiques. Enjoy iconic North Sydney Olympic Swimming Pool and amenities, the much lauded Ensemble Theatre, Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron, harbour foreshore paths and the famous Bridge Walk and cycle path.
Perfectly suited to executive homeowners, professional downsizers and those seeking a home-office facility combined with an outstanding lifestyle environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an astute purchaser to secure a very special residence in one of Sydney's most tightly-held and sought-after locales.
- Low-rise, waterfront security block of only six residences
- Exceptional views with stunning close harbour panoramas
- Generous floorplan, oversized rooms flooded with natural light
- Large wraparound covered balcony for al-fresco entertaining
- Only one apartment per floor to ensure peace and privacy
- Updated with neutral palette paint, lighting & carpet throughout
- Open-plan living and dining room flows seamlessly to balcony
- Stylish gas cooking kitchen with s/s appliances & dishwasher
- Three bedrooms, two with BIR's, primary suite with balcony access
- Modern marble bathroom with separate shower and spa bath
- Separate WC, sep. internal laundry plus b/in internal storage
- Sought after allocated off-street parking space on entry level
- Access to shared harbourfront private garden area & grounds
- Enjoy Nth Sydney Olympic Pool, Sydney Yacht Squadron &
- Walk to Kirribilli shopping village and a myriad of amenities
- Easy access to Nth & Sth freeway, bus, train & ferry transport
Foxtel can be connected
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $506
Water rates: $160
TOTAL: $3,146 per quarter
Solicitor: Christopher Smith, Sydney Conveyancing Company : 8404 9300, Shop 56/78-80 Alexander Street Crows Nest NSW 2065, email@example.com
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.