6A Glencarron Avenue, Mosman
Enjoy Sweeping Views From This Stunning Residence
Take in breathtaking views of Balmoral Baths, Middle Head and the open vistas of the Northern Harbour and Sydney Heads. Enjoy a short stroll to the iconic white sands of Balmoral Beach and the vibrant village atmosphere of the promenade lined with cafes and restaurants including some of Sydney’s most lauded establishments.
Truly elegant Balmoral living - an extraordinary combination of superb architecture, sophisticated interior design, stunning views and a world-class harbourside location.
- Commanding position offering stunning views from front terrace
- Expansive private enclosed semi-covered rear garden courtyard
- Architect designed residence, single level living with no-common walls
- Direct street access via three-car garage with additional storage options
- Manicured lawns with landscaped gardens and private leafy terraces
- Low-maintenance high-impact marble floors in living, carpeted bedrooms
- Security system, alarm , r/c air-con & integrated Sonos hi-fi sound throughout
- Sandstone staircase portico with wide glass-panel front entrance
- Formal living/lounge flows to expansive semi-covered glass balustraded terrace
- Dining room opens seamlessly through wide glazed doors to north-facing garden
- Designer kitchen, stone benchtops, gas/electric cooking and s/s appliances
- Separate casual living/ media room flows directly to rear garden courtyard
- Master suite with large BIR, marble ensuite with spa bath and separate shower
- Two additional spacious bedrooms with BIR's or 2nd bed and home office/studio
- Large family bathroom with full-size bathtub and separate oversized shower
- Internal laundry with storage provides direct access to outdoor utilities area
- Perfectly suited to family living or downsizers seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle
- Close to desirable public & private schools and easy access to transport options
- Only moments to harbourside strolls to iconic Chinaman's and Balmoral Beaches
- Small pets considered upon application
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $560
Water rates: $161
TOTAL: $1,631 per quarter
Solicitor: Andrew Dickinson, A W M Dickinson & Son : 9267 1588, 10th Floor, 309 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000, email@example.com
The property has self-managed strata outgoings paid as incurred.
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.