301/100 Spofforth St, Cremorne
Penthouse by HELM - PHI, Cremorne, Unrivalled Convenience
Sharing just a single common wall, the pet friendly, penthouse has been acoustically treated to enhance comfort and tranquillity. The layout offers three generously sized bedrooms plus a versatile media room or home office. The living area is centred around an entertainer's kitchen which enjoys an effortless connection to the living, dining, and barbeque terrace.
The predominant horizontal aesthetic of the façade is broken up by cascading greenery from the planter boxes creating a balance and elegant design. Replicating classic proportions in its interior floorplan, the harmonious materials selection achieves an underlying sense of balance and calm. Grounded by American white oak internally, Italian tiling features upon the terraces and within the bathrooms.
With level lift access from its double lock-up garaging, discover the endless appeal of PHI Cremorne. Positioned for lifestyle, walk to absolutely everything, Cremorne Village is just 50 metres away offering unbeatable access to local cafes, shops, amenities, and express city bus transport.
- Versatile floorplan with 3 beds plus media room/study
- Commercial sliding doors for seamless in/outdoor living
- Social kitchen island topped in premium stone/marble
- Double glazed skylights to enhance natural light
- Boutique low-rise building of 12 luxury apartments
- Miele oven, induction cooktop and warming drawer
- Miele steam oven/microwave and dishwasher, Vintec wine fridge
- Laundry featuring storage and Miele washer and dryer
- Bedrooms softened by Cavalier Bremworth wool carpet
- Built-in robes feature in all bedrooms, master with WIR
- Floor to ceiling handmade Spanish feature wall tiles to ensuite & bathroom
- Ensuite warmed by underfloor heating
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom fixtures and Parisi tapware
- Luxe Kaldewei freestanding bath, separate shower
- Video intercom, gas point on the barbeque terrace
- Ducted air-conditioning, High Speed NBN connection
- Internal gas point in the living area, LED downlights
- Terraces tiled in premium Italian stone, privacy louvres
- Double lock-up garaging and storage in the secure basement
- 50m to SUPA IGA, doctors, cafes and speciality stores
- 200m to Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace on Military Rd
- Travel into the CBD in less than 15 minutes by car or bus
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.