76 Parraween Street, Cremorne
Let Me Entertain You...A Must See Cremorne Gem
Set in one of Cremorne's most exclusive streets this fully renovated semi-detached home is simply a class above. You will enjoy easy-case polished timber floorboards throughout the living areas and the comfort of ducted air-conditioning AND for the ultimate in audio/visual there are built-in surround-sound speakers. The home is completed with high-end finishes throughout and a fabulous outdoor private entertainment courtyard - truly a must to inspect for a discerning tenant. Ultimately convenient stroll to the Orpheum Theatre plus easy access to local shops, schools and public transport both locally and to the CBD.
- Light-filled modern home with stylish finishes throughout
- Large separate lounge with dining room opening to outdoors
- Two spacious, bright and breezy double bedrooms
- Kitchen with s/s appliances incl coffee machine, steamer, d/wash
- Stylish bathroom with separate designer bath and frameless shower
- Stunning enclosed, fully paved entertainment courtyard
- Established low-maintenance leafy front and rear gardens
- Separate external laundry with fixed covered drying space
- Remote control gate with parking space at front of the house
- Pet friendly on application
Solicitor: Susan Hall, Hall's Conveyancing : 4677 3117, PO Box 691 Picton NSW 2571, email@example.com
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.
Make an appointment
Please contact the listing consultant below to make an appointment to view the property at a convenient time. Alternatively click here to receive a notification when we schedule the next inspection.