51 Bradleys Head Road, Mosman
Private Sanctuary, World-Class Views
The charm and generosity of another era is immediately on display with original leadlight features, high ceilings and exceptionally proportioned rooms. Multiple living and dining spaces include a custom appointed home theatre/rumpus room, formal lounge/dining and open plan casual living and dining.
Exceptional features set this residence apart including the glorious covered alfresco terrace with panoramic views, indulgent main bathroom and sensational master retreat with sweeping vistas spanning the Eastern Suburbs foreshore. This home's prestige setting is impeccable, positioned high on the ridge within easy walking distance to Mosman village, bus, Queenwood School and moments to Chowder Bay and Balmoral Beach.
- Discrete and privately hidden beyond a walled and gated entrance
- Gracious marble floored entry, high ceilings, period features
- Elegant formal lounge or dining room. Home office / library
- Open plan casual living & dining flows to alfresco entertaining
- Expansive entertainer’s terrace offering panoramic harbour views
- Stylish, marble topped, provincial inspired gourmet chef's kitchen
- Siemens gas, induction and teppanyaki cooktop, large Wolf oven, wine fridge
- Substantial rumpus, home theatre with ceiling mounted projector & screen
- Decadent master retreat with views, steam room, marble ensuite & dressing
- Large bedroom suites with built-in robes, and abundant storage
- Grand main bathroom, marble walls, heated floors, freestanding bath
- Ducted heating & a/c, ducted vacuum, Sonos system, video intercom
- Private front terrace, established, relaxed and manicured gardens
- Large fully tiled pool, gardeners shower & w/c. CCTV, alarm
- Easy access over-sized double LUG with workshop and storage
Solicitor: Vivienne King, Mosman Conveyancing : 9969 1399, 9969 1399 (direct), PO Box 408 Mosman NSW 2088, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.