27 Rickard Avenue, Mosman
Residential Block Of 4 x 2 Bed Apartments - To Be Sold In One Line
The two storey building comprises four two-bedroom plus sunroom apartments on a level corner block of 556.4 (approx) sqm. The property presents period design including stunning lead-light windows, picture rails and high patterned ceilings throughout the block. All apartments have gas connection and large open-plan lounge / dining rooms with decorative feature fireplaces. The large master bedrooms feature bay window seating with storage and BIRs while the second bedrooms are complemented with an adjoining sunroom, study or nursery.
Located moments to Sydney’s iconic Taronga Zoo and positioned in coveted Sirius Cove, the block is only 5 minutes drive to Balmoral Beach and a short stroll to various Sydney Harbour foreshore parklands and walking tracks. The property is close to transport links including bus and ferry services accessing North Shore, Northern Beaches, North Sydney and Sydney CBD.
- Excellent investment potential in supreme habourside location
- Four spacious 2 bed apartments on one title to be sold in one line
- Attractive 1920s architectural features throughout the building
- Prime corner position offering level parcel of land 556.4 (approx) sqm
- Boutique block of only four, all apartments currently l/term fully tenanted
- Rear garden with shared store / laundry plus two lock-up garages
- Appealing street frontage with established, enclosed front garden and lawn
- Opportunity to update and add value to existing property
- Development opportunity subject to council approval (STCA)
- Close to Mosman Village shopping, schools and easy transport options
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $641
Water rates: $1,111
TOTAL: $1,752 per quarter
Solicitor: Mr Philip Coster, Philip K. Coster & Co : 9960 3888, PO Box 208 Spit Junction NSW 2088, firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.