9 Undercliff Street, Neutral Bay
Boutique Block In Prime Residential Locale
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a residential holding positioned in one of Neutral Bay’s premier enclaves. The property would suit an astute investor looking to secure a multi-dwelling block in a sought-after Lower North Shore harbourside suburb. Further development opportunity. The four-storey building comprises three x two-bedroom apartments, two secure lock-up garages and off-street parking on a sloping block of approx. 498m2 (source Corelogic). The property presents period design including stunning polished floorboards, large picture windows, wide skirting boards, picture rails and high ceilings throughout the block. All apartments have gas cooking and bayonet connection in living areas. Renovated to the highest standards with stylish bathrooms and kitchens with stainless-steel appliances and dishwashers. The large living rooms and master bedrooms feature oversized windows with views across district parklands to North Sydney CBD, the Harbour Bridge and beyond. (not all apartments share the same views)
Varied floorplans across the three apartments offer configurations including sunrooms, walk-in robes, large second bedrooms and patios or private courtyards. All apartments are airy and bright brimming with natural light. Located moments to Sydney’s harbour foreshore parks and walking paths, the block is a walk to Hayes Street Wharf with access to Circular Quay services.
Close to transport links including bus and ferry routes accessing North Shore, Northern Beaches, North Sydney and Sydney CBD.
• Excellent investment potential in supreme Lower North Shore location
• Three spacious two-bed strata-title apartments to be sold in one line
• Each apartment is on a single level with no adjoining walls
• Attractive period architectural features throughout the building
• A prestigious pocket of Neutral Bay. Views from top two apartments
• Boutique block of only three, all currently long-term fully tenanted
• Rear large, level shared courtyard with curated garden design
• Two lock-up garages plus three off-street parking spaces
• Appealing and commanding frontage with strong street presence
• Current DA approval for addition of balcony to apartments 1 & 3
• Further development opportunity subject to council approval (STCA)
• Close to Neutral Bay Village shopping, schools and transport options
Solicitor: Soiam Raja, CJ Boyd Solicitors : 9279 1179, Level 7/89 York Street Sydney NSW 2000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.