18/13 Cranbrook Avenue, Cremorne
Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment in Ultra-Convenient Location
This over-sized two-bedroom apartment is positioned in an ultra-convenient location only moments to local Spofforth Street shopping village and a level walk to the Orpheum Theatre and bustling Cremorne and Neutral Bay Junctions. 'Kimberley' is nestled in a quiet and peaceful pocket set back from the street this well-maintained low-rise building sits amidst manicured established grounds. Brimming with natural light this is a surprising opportunity to move in as-is, further update to suit your personal style or as an investment. Centrally located to all amenities with local and CBD transport at your doorstep.
- Spacious open-plan living flows to tranquil, sunny covered balcony
- Two large bedrooms both with overhead fans and built-in robes
- Modern kitchen with Euro s/steel cooking, dishwasher and large pantry
- Renovated fully-tiled bathroom with full-size bath and separate shower
- Internal laundry, security building with onsite lock-up garage for one car
- Close to both Cremorne & Neutral Bay Junction commercial hubs
- Only steps to local transport including express CBD routes
Images include location shots.
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $244
Water rates: $179
TOTAL: $1,752 per quarter
Solicitor: Anne Hodgkinson, Croydon Legal and Conveyancing : 9716 6755, 204 Elizabeth Street Croydon NSW 2132, email@example.com
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.