2/30B Stanton Rd, Mosman
Elegance...Discretion...Style...and VIEWS VIEW VIEWS Coming to Market
A tasteful palette of sleek, modern surfaces and subtle, contemporary hues combine to present a home reflecting the ultimate Mosman and Balmoral Beach lifestyle. Projecting an ambience of discerning taste and style and utilising state-of-the-art home technology to offer a gentle yet commanding, controlled interior. Designed to make the most of its special location, its well considered layout promotes easy care living with sophisticated flair. The lift sweeps from the double lock-up garage to the central level and family hub. Open plan living, dining and the eat-in kitchen extend to the private balcony and offer access to the generous garden courtyard. Upstairs the beauty of the surrounds unfolds from the stunning loft retreat with bathroom, wet bar and roof framed in glass. The supreme master suite enjoys an ensuite bathroom and large walk-in robe/dressing area. Features - Complimenting its superior design and position, the residence has been appointed in an array of quality finishes. Marble floors provide an elegant ambience complimented by the high ceilings and discrete lighting. There are ample storage areas; a large laundry with powder room perfect whilst entertaining on the terrace, ducted air conditioning ensures year round temperature control, video intercom and robes in all bedrooms. The kitchen is a joy to work and eat in featuring stone benchtops, quality stainless appliances and a striking island dining/preparation bench.
30B Stanton Road, Balmoral offers the opportunity to live in one of the most prestigious streets, in one of the most exclusive enclaves of Mosman. Locals call it 'heaven' others call it Balmoral Slopes.
Enjoy serene wide views and the unique beachside lifestyle only available in this sought-after part of the world. Experience the space and privacy found in a grand home with the advantages normally only associated with low-maintenance, lifestyle 'apartment' living. Accommodation includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms with additional WC, and generous open-plan lounge/dining with modern open chef-style kitchen. The additional luxury of an enormous, 'loft-style' upper level, multi-purpose space offers options of an adult retreat, home office, study, library or music room. Built by an accredited GreenSmart professionals dedicated to the pursuit of improved environmental management, this magnificent home incorporates the very latest eco-sensitive features, yet also showcases the most sophisticated technological apparatus to ensure ease-of-life.
This is a property for discerning buyers looking to secure a highly desirable address offering supreme lifestyle benefits.
- House-like proportions with the advantage of apartment lifestyle living
- One of only two residences in this prestige and private low-rise building
- Video intercom, back-to-base security, private elevator access from parking
- Smart wiring, with comfort plus 'acoustic managed' glass windows throughout
- Open-plan living presents natural 'feature' fireplace with Foxtel & NBN ready
- LCD TV in master, home theatre incorporating plasma TV & digital SS system
- Separate, family-sized, spacious laundry with Miele combination washer/dryer
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning oven, smart starter water saver, Italian tap ware
- SOTA kitchen with integrated D/W, LG fridge with TV & internet connection
- Wet-bar with rain sensitive electric skylights, full perimeter external lighting
- Secure, double lock-up garage with direct elevator access up to living quarters
- Easy access to transport options to CBD, Nortt Sydney and Northern Beaches
- Catchment area for desirable local private and public primary and high schools
- Walk to local shops and cosmopolitan Mosman Village Shopping precinct
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.