12/21-25 Rangers Road, Cremorne
Chic Renovated Apartment With Captivating Views
Inspections are by appointment on Thursday and Saturday. To make an appointment please click here.
This sophisticated apartment showcases a contemporary renovation with designer flair within the tightly held "Castlemaine" complex and presents a generous floorplan brimming with natural light thanks to large picture windows with both north and south orientation. From a commanding position you will enjoy sweeping views of Sydney Harbour, the bridge and the twinkling night lights of the CBD. Sit back and imagine New Years Eve - you will be the envy of your friends and family from your grandstand position. On entry you will be impressed with a large foyer and spacious room sizes throughout including two enclosed balconies while extensive use of glass ensures a bright and airy interior. The airy sunroom off the master bedroom suite would also make a fabulous home-office with a private, tranquil leafy outlook. Perfectly located only moments from all amenities including Woolworths, Neutral Bay shopping village brimming with cafes, bars & restaurants and public transport including express CBD routes.
- Bright & light interior, stunning harbour and city views
- New carpet and flooring, paint & lighting throughout
- Large open-plan living flows to enclosed balcony
- Separate dining room with servery through to kitchen
- Brand new kitchen, stone benchtops, Bosch appliances
- Two double bedrooms both with new built-in robes
- Master bedroom with light-filled adjoining home office
- Two modern bathrooms including an ensuite off master
- Ample in-home storage with separate internal laundry
- Secure parking (34m2 irregular shape) plus allocated storage
- Level lift access from basement parking to apartment level
- Modern entrance foyer, security building with video intercom
- Level short walk to shopping, schools and transport routes
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $290
Water rates: $151
TOTAL: $2,603 per quarter
Solicitor: Mr Philip Coster, Philip K. Coster & Co : 9960 3888, PO Box 208 Spit Junction NSW 2088, firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.