1/3 Toongarah Road, Waverton
Semi-Style Apartment With Private Courtyard
To make a booking to view the property please click here.
This charming apartment in 'Claremont' presents Art-Deco features including high patterned ceilings and lead-light windows. Recently updated the sun-filled spacious floorplan presents generous room sizes. Enjoy Alfresco living with a seamless flow to the outdoor deck and private courtyard. Perfectly located for access to shops, schools and bus & train transport routes. This is fantastic low-maintenance living combining comfort and convenience.
- Boutique block of only 6 apartments
- Private covered portico entrance
- Two living rooms plus separate dining
- Stylish new gas kitchen with d/washer
- Two bedrooms both with large BIR's
- Updated bathroom with laundry facility
- Alfresco deck overlooks encl. courtyard
- Substantial lockup under-home storage
- Opportunity to add further value
- Close to local & harbourside parklands
- Easy access to train and bus transport
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $276
Water rates: $152
TOTAL: $2,029 per quarter
Solicitor: Mr Philip Coster, Philip K. Coster & Co : 9960 3888, PO Box 208 Spit Junction NSW 2088, email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.