29/11-17 Watson Street, Neutral Bay
Unrenovated Gem Ready To Realise Its Potential
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone keen to secure and renovate a fabulous apartment in a super convenient location. Offered for the first time since the building was completed, this one-bedroom gem is ready to be polished to perfection. From an elevated position you will enjoy wide districts views across the sparkling lights of North Sydney CBD to the Anzac Bridge. A level walk to Neutral Bay Junction brimming with cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques and the iconic Oaks Hotel. The transport hub will take you to the Northern Suburbs, Northern Beaches, St Leonards and North Sydney railway stations and express bus service to the CBD. This home would suit a professional or young couple looking to enter the coveted Lower North Shore market or a downsizer looking for low-maintenance living. Bring your imagination this is a great opportunity for an astute investor or creative thinker !
- Elevated position with wide district views across North Sydney
- Well-maintained block in parkland surrounds with swimming pool
- Open-plan living, brimming with natural light opens to wide balcony
- Modern kitchen with s/s appliance, dishwasher and ample storage
- Double bedroom with large built-in robe opens to balcony
- Original bathroom with full-size bathtub, internal laundry facility
- Security building with off-street under-cover allocated parking space
- Walk to Neutral Bay Village, schools, shops and transport hub
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $273
Water rates: $154
TOTAL: $1,541 per quarter
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.