206/15 Wyagdon Street, Neutral Bay
Bright And Fresh Studio With District And City Views
This well presented, bright and airy studio apartment is located in a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac. From your elevated position you will enjoy district views capturing the cityscape. The 'Harbourside' complex is well maintained and is a stroll to Neutral Bay Village, North Sydney and close to Sydney CBD's and north & south tranport offerings. This is a great opportunity to lock down a super convenient city bolt hole, first entry to the market or an astute investment.
- Brimming with natural light thanks to over-sized windows
- Combined living with BIR flows to covered balcony
- Well proportioned kitchen with ample built-in storage
- Fresh, white tiled bathroom with frameless shower
- Secure off-street parking (excl use) plus storage on title
- Security building, lift access. Unit is on level two
- Sunny communal swimming pool in manicured gardens
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $261
Water rates: $153
TOTAL: $1,334 per quarter
Solicitor: Tim McCarthy, Robert J McCarthy & Co Solicitors : 4832 1055, PO Box 6 Crookwell NSW 2583, email@example.com
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.
Make an appointment
Please contact the listing consultant below to make an appointment to view the property at a convenient time. Alternatively click here to receive a notification when we schedule the next inspection.