17/4 Kareela Road, Cremorne
Stunning Close Harbour Views - Deposit Taken
This recently updated apartment has been stylishly renovated to present new carpet and paint throughout ensuring a bright and light ambience. Take in the stunning close harbour views and enjoy the passing parade of boats or sit back and enjoy the fireworks - you will never be alone on NYE! Both the living and bedroom open to the covered balcony with expansive harbour views. The new bathroom offers a full-size bathtub with shower over, new vanity and a modern finishes.This is the perfect apartment for a professional or couple looking to enjoy the best of Sydney harbourside living.
- Open-plan living and dining room with fab views
- Covered balcony with direct access from living & bedroom
- Galley style modem kitchen with electric stove
- Master bedroom with large mirrored wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom with full-size bathtub
- Internal storage, share laundry in building
- Under cover carspace for one vehicle ( number 17 )
- Quietly located within a stone's throw of ferry service
- The share laundry is in the door to the right of the lift as you step outside on level 2 ( Door has words Extinguisher ) also share laundry with individual unit power pount plug .
- Available now
- Pets - refer to below by-law
KEEPING OF ANIMALS - by law
(1) Subject to section 139 (5) of the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015, an owner or occupier of a residential lot must not keep any animal on the lot or the common property.
(2) An owner or occupier of a lot who keeps an assistance animal on the lot must, if required to do so by the owners corporation, provide evidence to the owners corporation demonstrating that the animal is an assistance animal as referred to in section 9 of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 of the Commonwealth.