103/110 Sussex Street , Sydney
Sophisticated Waterside Living With Parking
In an elevated position in the sought-after 'Chelsea' building and offering security access with on-site building manager this apartment is one of only four on its level. The spacious floorplan offers modern and stylish living brimming with natural light. A large balcony with direct access from the living area and bedroom presents glorious close views over the Darling Harbour, Pyrmont and Barangaroo precincts.
The prime waterside location ensures you will enjoy a supreme urban lifestyle surrounded by a buzzing recreation precinct, a myriad of cafes, restaurants and bars, shops and amenities all-the-while within walking access to North, South and central CBD and metro transport options. On your doorstep you can explore Barangaroo, The Rocks and Circular Quay with Sydney Harbour only steps away or sit back, relax and watch the fireworks from your sophisticated urban abode.
- Open-plan living flows seemlessly to expansive balcony with views
- Bedroom opens to balcony, built-in wardrobe, blackout and sheer curtains
- Stylish kitchen, high-end s/s appliances, large workspaces, breakfast bar
- Renovated marble bathroom, double vanity, bath tub and rainwater shower
- Convenient internal laundry with dryer and laundry tub
- Reverse cycle air conditioning; fully carpeted throughout living spaces
- Secure allocated car parking with lift access