1/47 Earle Street, Cremorne
Elegant Art Deco Duplex With Private Courtyard
Nestled opposite Primrose Park, this stunning Art Deco inspired residence commands a prized position, just moments from bushland walking trails, Cammeray Golf Course and the cosmopolitan buzz of Neutral Bay's trendy restaurant and bar scene. Highly convenient, it is just moments to buses and also boasts fast access to Harbour Bridge and Northern Sydney freeway network.
The lower duplex apartment offers:
- A spacious layout with stylish separate dining room
- A modern kitchen includes s/s appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and loads of cupboard space
- A large lounge / living area with gas fireplace.
- Open the bi-fold doors to your oversized entertainers deck
- Private garden sanctuary.
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- The master bedroom is completed with an adjoining bright sunroom
- Bi-folds to sunny decked courtyard.
- A full bathroom with bath
- A separate large functional laundry with storage- direct access to garage for easy unload of shopping
This unique property unites class and graceful Art Deco style with quality renovations and features polished timber floors, decorative cornices, picture rails, off-street single garage and security remote entrance gate from the street.
Pets considered on application and approval by landlord.
- Glorious oversized private decked courtyard for entertaining
- Stunning Art Deco features including picture rails throughout
- Generous floor plan with sep. dining, living room with fireplace
- Master bedroom with b/in robe and adj sunroom study open to deck
- Additional bedroom with built-in wardrobe plus storage throughout
- Large kitchen with s/s appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher & pantry
- Deco style bathroom with marble vanity and large bath / shower
- Separate internal laundry with easy access from parking to kitchen
- Security block with electronic gate access plus lock-up garage and intercom
- Close to all amenities including parks, shops, CBD transport and freeway access