6/88a Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay
Renovated Apartment in Private Position
One among only six in the block, this fabulous apartment is tucked away in the tightly held 'Bay Ferry' building. Recently refreshed with a brand new kitchen and updated bathroom, new carpet and paint throughout, presenting a light and bright interior. Located in a quiet enclave moments from Hayes Street Neutral Bay ferry, city bus transport, Neutral Bay's buzzing cafe's, restaurants and bars. Available 8th July.
- "Bay Ferry" a small well maintained block of just 6 units
- Brand new kitchen with s/s appliances and dishwasher
- Newly painted and carpeted throughout, separate laundry
- New modern bathroom with fresh bright tiles, new vanity
- Elevated 1st floor setting with plenty of natural light
- Two spacious bedrooms both with a private & tranquil outlook
- Stroll to Neutral Bay ferry wharf, cafe's and city buses
- Easy access to Sydney CBD, North Sydney and Neutral Bay
- Moments from Sydney's pristine Harbour foreshore
- Parking at the complex is not guaranteed, however occupants may be able to negotiate parking on the common property with the strata committee.