11/88 Wycombe Rd, Neutral Bay
Stylishly Renovated Apartment With Harbour Views
This light-filled apartment presents a great lifestyle location for those seeking a low-maintenance urban abode. This would make the perfect city bolt-hole for out-of-towners, a great relocation for downsizers or the perfect pad for a professional couple or young family. Renovated with modern finishes and ready to enjoy you will appreciate easy-care timber-style flooring throughout living areas combined with the comfort of carpeted bedrooms. A modem kitchen, seamlessly adjoins the open-plan living / dining room which flows to a covered balcony with harbour views.Two well-sized bedrooms are completed with stylish plantation shutters, while the renovated bathroom presents a separate bathtub and shower. Positioned amidst a myriad of recreational facilities including Ilbery Reserve, Neutral Bay Bowling and Tennis Club and easy access to cosmopolitan Neutral Bay Village shops buzzing with restaurants, bars and cafes. Moments to local and CBD bus routes plus freeway access only moments away.
- Small security low-rise block with dual street access
- Established well-maintained garden surrounds
- Neat-as-a-pin low-maintenance renovation ready to enjoy
- Easy access on entry level of block with direct access from foyer
- Complete privacy enabled with no shared-walls
- Delightful sunny outlook from covered balcony with harbour views
- Open-plan bright and light dining and living flows to balcony
- Renovated gas kitchen with b/fast bar, s/s appliance & dishwasher
- Two well-sized bedrooms incl. master bedroom with built-in robes
- Split-system remote air-conditioning, secure storage room
- Internal laundry facility, u/c parking with lift access to foyer
- Close to transport incl. bus and ferry services, access to freeway
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $261
Water rates: $148
TOTAL: $1,875 per quarter
Solicitor: Andrew Zingler, Zingler Legal : 6695 2034, PO Box 232 Grafton NSW 2460, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Strata Search available from previous sale in the building.
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.