21 Moore Street, Clontarf
Create Your Clontarf 'Dream-Come-True'
Offering outstanding potential matched only by the views this property is ready to be transformed into your dream. This superb family home with level access showcases spellbinding views extending from Chinaman’s Beach across Middle Harbour to Balmoral, Sydney Heads and beyond. The multi-level family home presents a flexible floorplan of generous proportions offering alfresco dining and outdoor entraining overlooking in-ground pool and private garden. Conveniently located close to Balgowlah Heights, Seaforth Village and Clontarf Beach, with spectacular walking tracks and City / Manly buses at your doorstep.
- Brimming with scope and opportunity to redevelop
- Outstanding views from all levels at rear of block
- Large parcel of land, level entry, i/g pool and rear garden
- Currently multi-level with generous flexible floorplan
- Large 'gallery' upper-level living room adj. balcony
- Separate living room, dining room with high ceiling
- Rumpus room with bar, opens out to al-fresco terrace
- Large kitchen with walk-in pantry, island bench
- Four well-sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms, sep. w/c plus large internal laundry
- In-ground pool plus level private established garden
- Level entry with covered carport for two vehicles
- Level walk to bus transport routes incl. CBD
- Moments to local shopping village & Clontarf Beach
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $599
Water rates: $147
TOTAL: $747 per quarter
Solicitor: Alan Blumberg, Blumberg Family Lawyers : 9415 6344, PO Box 280 Lindfield NSW 2070, email@example.com
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.