6/88a Kurraba Road, Neutral Bay
Private, Convenient With Scope to Further Enhance
One among only six apartments, this fabulous entry level apartment is tucked away in the tightly held 'Bay Ferry' building. With scope to renovate and enhance this two bedroom apartment is a superb offering for a first home buyer or astute investor. Freshly painted and carpeted throughout, the apartment is perfectly liveable as is, yet offers room for the new owner to renovate and add further value. Located in a quiet enclave moments from Hayes Street Neutral Bay ferry, city bus transport, Neutral Bay's buzzing cafe's, restaurants and bars.
- Spacious bedrooms both with a private & tranquil outlook
- "Bay Ferry" a small well maintained block of just 6 units
- Original kitchen and bathroom, scope to add further value
- Newly painted and carpeted throughout, separate laundry
- Elevated 1st floor setting with plenty of natural light
- Stroll to Neutral Bay ferry wharf, cafe's and city buses
- Easy access to Sydney CBD, North Sydney and Neutral Bay
- Moments from Sydney's pristine Harbour foreshore
- Strong rental demand in popular and sought after locale
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $263
Water rates: $177
TOTAL: $1,319 per quarter
Solicitor: Christopher Smith, Sydney Conveyancing Company : 8404 9300, Shop 56/78-80 Alexander Street Crows Nest NSW 2065, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Co-agent: James Dorron, O'Gorman & Partners, m 0415 792 204 and e email@example.com. 130 Avenue Road, Mosman NSW 2088, t (02) 9968 4444, f (02) 9968 4482 and w ogpartners.com.au.
Outgoings to be confirmed.
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.