302/216-228a Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills
Luxury Living in the Heart of Sydney’s Surry Hills
Golf House presents the pinnacle of elegance and luxury in an urban environment. Located in the heart of Surry Hills, a relaxed, vibrant inner city neighbourhood filled with creativity and sophistication, the recently completed Golf House residences offer innovative architecural design in collaboration with Collette Dinigan Interiors. The use of premium warm textured materials such as copper, timber and fresh, stylish contemporary tones flow seamlessly from the exterior to the immaculately finished interiors.
Surry Hills is a sought after location for Sydney’s hottest bars and restaurants offering a vast array of culinary delights while creatively it offers an eclectic hub of arts, culture and fashion. These apartments are a great investment offering stable, strong returns, strong demand a good potential for capital growth.
Golf House residences are conveniently just moments’ walk from Central Station, Chinatown, Hyde Park, Sydney’s CBD and light rail initiative allowing new residents the enjoyment of an effortless, urban lifestyle.
We spent hours meticulously planning the design and layout of each of the residences. It was important for us to create a liveable, contemporary home ensuring each apartment has space to relax and entertain.
— Collette Dinnigan, Lead Interior Designer
- Presented for sale - one and two bedroom residences, immaculately finished
- Considered floor plans flow creating practical space and ample storage
- Each residence is light-filled with floor to ceiling windows and high ceilings
- Living and dining are open planned capturing maximum light, some with views
- Kitchens feature Carrara natural stone bench tops, elegant tapware, Meile appliances
- Sophisticated bathrooms present a combination stone, tile and practical space
- Relax on the tranquil roof deck featuring lush greenery and views
- Security building, peaceful interiors. Some properties with car spaces on title
Solicitor: Archie Paffas, Paffas Lawyers : 9369 3608, PO Box 1658 Bondi Junction NSW 1355, email@example.com
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.