9/122 Milson Road, Cremorne Point
Harbourside North Facing Studio
This funky north-facing studio apartment packs a huge punch. The property has been immaculately transformed and creatively designed to incorporate an abundance of creature comforts and maximise the space to the fullest potential. Fully equipped from appliances to teaspoons - ready to move in or lease out. The premium position on Cremorne Point offers a picturesque outlook over lush landscaped tropical gardens. Adjoining the harbourfront reserve, the property features direct access to scenic foreshore walking trails which lead to McCallum Pool and Cremorne Point Ferry Wharf. Bus at door and easy access to Neutral Bay and Cremorne villages, North Sydney and city CBDs. The perfect city pad or investment.
- Sunny and private open-plan living space with garden outlook.
- The most creative renovation. Stylish high spec finishes / fittings
- Amazing European shelving and dining system with hidden bed
- Kitchen fully equipped plus dishwasher, fridge, internal laundry
- Ideal investment offering strong short and long-term rental returns
- Fantastic city pad or first home. All inventory and homeware included
- Exclusive foreshore location, private & tranquil, filled with natural light
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $259
Water rates: $180
TOTAL: $439 per quarter
Solicitor: Vivienne King, Mosman Conveyancing : 9969 1399, 9969 1399 (direct), PO Box 408 Mosman NSW 2088, email@example.com
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.