7/200 Pacific Highway, Greenwich
SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM + SUNROOM APARTMENT
Looking for convenience and size - this apartment has it all? In a well-maintained strata complex, positioned at the rear of the block and commanding district views this oversized apartment is packed full of convenient inclusions. The surprisingly spacious layout commands abundant natural light all year round creating a warm and peaceful ambience. The combined lounge and dining room feature timber flooring and flows on to a sunny wraparound balcony. All three bedrooms are carpeted with built-in robes the master features an additional adjoining sitting/sunroom or study which is shrouded in bright sunshine throughout the day. Elevated ground- floor position and a level walk to all conveniences of Greenwich and St Leonards including parks, shopping centre, cafes and the soon to open Crows Nest Metro station transport hub.
- Bright open-plan combined living and dining room
- Sunny wrap-around slate balcony with district views
- Master bedroom with adjoining sunroom or study
- Two additional bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen, s/s appliances, ceramic cooker
- Main bathroom + separate bathroom with shower
- Separate int. laundry, generous storage throughout
- Secure building with allocated lock-up car parking
- Close to shopping village, cafes and local transport
- Level walk to Crows Nest Metro transport hub
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $329
Water rates: $172
TOTAL: $1,599 per quarter
Solicitor: John McCooe, McCooe Raves Poole : 9415 2388, 114 Hampden Rod Artarmon NSW 2064, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.
Make an appointment
Please contact the listing consultant below to make an appointment to view the property at a convenient time. Alternatively click here to receive a notification when we schedule the next inspection.