5/4 Powell Street, Neutral Bay
Elegant Art Deco Apartment with Spectacular Harbour Views
Superbly positioned and unique, this delightful art deco retreat, spans 91sqm on the top-floor of a boutique security block of just six. Recently updated paint and carpet and with no common walls, it boasts splendid original features, handsome patterned high ceilings and picture rails, plus plantation shutters and an extremely spacious layout with stunning views, both day and night, stretching over the treetops to the Harbour and City skyline.
- The apartment comprises two double bedrooms, main with 2 built in wardrobes,
- Bathroom with laundry facilities,
- Gas kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher
- Grand open-plan living and dining room which overlooks the Harbour.
- The apartment is superbly presented throughout
- A majestic north-facing communal garden which features a vast sun drenched lawn.
- Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac, the property offers a scenic setting within close reach of the Ferry, Harbourside parkland and picturesque foreshore walking trails.
- It is also just a brief stroll from City buses, Neutral Bay’s shops and an enticing array of local restaurants.
No upcoming inspections
Receive a notification when we schedule the next inspection