8/52 High Street, North Sydney
Stylishly Renovated Studio / Cool City Pad
Totally renovated to present a stylish and ultra-chic abode and filled with natural light. The open-plan living flows to a wide covered balcony with glimpses to the Sydney Harbour Bridge and North Sydney skyline. A designer kitchen offers a sit-up breakfast bench adjoining lounge space while the sleep zone enjoys a gentle breeze from the adjacent balcony. Updated bathroom is finished with designer tiles and modern fixtures and fittings. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to North Sydney's business district, Kirribilli's cafe society and only minutes to the CBD via train or bus and easy access to freeway routes. Simply move in and enjoy.
- First floor position in security block
- Sun-filled bright and light interior
- Timber-look flooring throughout
- Living space flows to covered balcony
- Stylish gas kitchen with full stove/oven
- Designer tiled ensuite with o/s shower
- On-site scramble parking (not on title)
- Enjoy close harbourside parklands
- Walk to ferry, train & bus transport
- NO PETS AND AVAILABLE NOW
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $271
Water rates: $154
TOTAL: $1,559 per quarter
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.
Make an appointment
Please contact the listing consultant below to make an appointment to view the property at a convenient time. Alternatively click here to receive a notification when we schedule the next inspection.