6/72-76 Spofforth Street, Cremorne
SPACIOUS BRIGHT APARTMENT IN PRIZED POSITION
Perfectly located in a highly sought-after area amidst a landscaped security building, this well-proportioned apartment is positioned on the second level in a block of only 12. The oversized open-plan living and dining room opens directly to a large wrap-around entertainer's balcony providing abundant natural sunlight. The adjoining kitchen boasts ample storage and overlooks the balcony. Conveniently located moments to the local shopping village with cafes and transport at your door. Or stroll to Cremorne Junction and enjoy a plethora of restaurants, boutiques and the famous Orpheum Cinema. A must to inspect if you are seeking a spacious apartment with the opportunity to further update and add your own style.
- Position perfect flooded with natural light and opportunity to further update
- Spacious living/dining opening directly to large entertainer’s balcony
- Master bed with large walk-in robe & ensuite, 2nd bedroom with b/in robes
- Generous, neat kitchen with gas cooking, opportunity for dishwasher
- Main bathroom with large vanity, full size bath. Separate laundry
- Freshly painted throughout within a well-maintained security block
- Lock-up garage with bonus of separate personal storage facility
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $245
Water rates: $172
TOTAL: $1,717 per quarter
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.