19 Dalton Road, Mosman
Federation Semi in Ultra Convenient Location
Capitalise on the wonderful opportunity this welcoming semi-detached home presents. Offered for the first time in more than 40 years the well loved home features high ceilings and period details while there's plenty of scope to enhance and add value. Accommodation and living flow to a north facing garden with rear lane access. Super convenient the home is positioned in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac within a short walk to Mosman Village, Spit Junction and Balmoral Beach. City and Northern Beaches buses are minutes from the door.
- Two double bedrooms, Master with adjoining study
- Living room opens to separate dining and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and s/steel appliances
- Additional north facing sunroom opening onto rear deck
- Rear lane access with parking for 2+ cars, storage
- Low maintenance living with loads of opportunity to update
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $360
Water rates: $172
TOTAL: $532 per quarter
Solicitor: Mr Simon Gates, Simon Gates Solicitor : 9969 3301, 96 Raglan Street Mosman NSW 2088, email@example.com
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.