52 Lord Street, North Sydney
A Family Haven - A Stones Throw from the Hustle and Bustle
This recently rented home in a row of terraces in a quiet leafy street in the heart of the North Sydney CBD is an absolute gem! An easy walk to North Sydney Train Station and the CBD there are glimpses of the Harbour Bridge from the upstairs main bedroom balcony. Would suit multiple options - family, a professional couple or groups.
- Recently renovated kitchen with modern appliances
- 3-4 huge bedrooms the master with French doors leading to balcony
- 2 bathrooms 1 with bath and generous sizing
- Gracious living areas with ornamental fire place
- Close to all amenities allowing easy access to laneway and short cut to CBD
Approximate land area: 1159 Square Metres
Solicitor: Shah Rusiti, Teece Hodgson & Ward : 9232 3733, Level 10, 1 Chifley Square Sydney NSW 2000, email@example.com
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representations claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.