1/58 Macpherson Street, Cremorne
Art Deco Delight...Super-Sized Garden Apartment
Secure an exceptional apartment within a security boutique block of just four. The superbly maintained ground-floor apartment boasts a generous layout with classic period features throughout including polished floorboards, high patterned ceilings and lead-light windows. Bathed in natural sunlight the flexible floorplan includes two over-sized bedrooms and possible third, plus study or sunroom. Sought after level access this truly unique property is brimming with charm. Level walk to CBD transport, local schools and Cremorne Village shopping centre.
- Two double bedrooms, the main with an adjoining study/nursery/sunroom
- Spacious lounge with gas heating, opens to bright sunroom or study
- Renovated gas kitchen with dishwasher flows to separate dining room
- Modern bathroom, with frameless shower, separate internal laundry & storage
- Classic period features include leadlight windows, high patterned ceilings
- Private exclusive-use sunny courtyard, plus communal rear garden
- Pets allowed on approval
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $278
Water rates: $179
TOTAL: $1,802 per quarter
Solicitor: Christopher Smith, Sydney Conveyancing Company : 8404 9300, Shop 56/78-80 Alexander Street Crows Nest NSW 2065, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.
Make an appointment
Please contact the listing consultant below to make an appointment to view the property at a convenient time. Alternatively click here to receive a notification when we schedule the next inspection.