11 Windward Avenue, Mosman
Exclusive Hideaway - Spectacular Treetop Setting
Escape to this remarkable three level home, positioned on a 752 m2 approx. parcel of land in one of Mosman’s most secluded and picturesque settings. The north-facing residence features refined contemporary interiors, exceptional entertaining areas and an idyllic outlook, with colourful native birds whistling through the treetops. Highly spacious, the luxury residence features a vast upper level living area, three full-length terraces and a huge private lower level studio. The superb property also offers a perfect position, with a short walk leading one through the beautiful garden and down a bushland walking trail to Balmoral Oval and Balmoral Beach.
- Four double bedrooms, main with walk-in robe, sleek ensuite and balcony
- Vast open plan upper level with light-filled living, lounge and dining areas
- Sleek kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and European appliances
- Immense north-facing terrace entertaining area with built-in gas barbecue
- Stylish full bathrooms with heated towel rails, separate internal laundry
- Versatile studio with ensuite, heated floors and private entrance
- Atmospheric walk-in wine cellar with shelving racks for 720 bottles
- Ducted air-conditioning, polished hardwood floors, security alarm
- Automatic double garage, bike storage, garden storage, workshop
- Peaceful natural garden with established lilly pilly, macadamia and gum trees
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $652
Water rates: $253
TOTAL: $905 per quarter
Solicitor: Richard Glover, Allsop Glover Sydney : 9230 0800, Level 6 175 Macquarie Street Sydney NSW 2000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to request a copy of the contract for this property
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.
Make an appointment
Please contact the listing consultant below to make an appointment to view the property at a convenient time. Alternatively click here to receive a notification when we schedule the next inspection.