22/102 Young Street, Cremorne
Light Filled Apartment in Peaceful Setting
Please phone the office on 9908 7777 for a private viewing or directly contact the selling agent.
Situated in an elevated position this well proportioned two-bedroom apartment presents a bright and sunny ambience. Open-plan living flows to a covered north-facing balcony with a tranquil, leafy outlook. The low-rise block is positioned well off the road in a peaceful well-maintained landscaped complex. The convenient location offers easy access to Neutral Bay Village shopping centre, cafes, restaurants and bus transport to North Sydney and CBD.
• Living / dining with timber style floorboards
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and d/w
• Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Full neat bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Internal laundry off kitchen, sep storage on title
• Undercover parking plus ample visitor parking
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Council rates: $261
Water rates: $177
TOTAL: $1,670 per quarter
Please note we have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/tenants must rely on their own enquiries in this regard. We will not accept any liability for any incorrect representation(s) claimed to be made that has not been confirmed in writing with the agent prior to the purchaser/tenant exchanging contracts.