THE ORGANISED HOMEThu, 12 Jan 2023
NEW YEAR – NEW YOU – NEW ORGANISED HOME
Just when you thought it was safe to enter the pantry and that Marie Kondo had left the building, here comes a raft of ideas for New Year ‘Home’ Resolutions to guilt you into being a tidy, organised household in 2023.
From the classic ‘clearing the pantry’ to the uber-organised and create a laundry system ….. dial up the Dymo and get cracking!
• Clear out the kitchen cupboards and pantry
• Store ‘like-with-like’ and never lose a thing
• Double down – well just don’t double up
• Keep shoes at the entrance under control
• Declutter for the season (winter woollies away)
• Regimen the recycling and don’t waste away
• Adopt a filing system – no more piles of papers
• Create a washing system in bedrooms & laundry
• Schedule maintenance and renovation tasks
• Make cleaning easy – keep products close at hand
• Work out a weekly roster and enlist the team
Follow these links for inspiration for tools, gadgets, and fabulous storage products to help you organise your home and tackle 2023 head-on.