Our Favourite Swimming Spots In And Around The North ShoreMon, 18 Feb 2019
The North Shore has more than its fair share of perfect swimming spots, so to take full of advantage of Sydney's beautiful weather lately, we've picked out our top 5 favourite Swimming Spots we love to visit and are sharing them with you!
1. Parsley Bay: Parsley Bay Reserve truly is a hidden gem, tucked away in a narrow stretch of bushland in Vaucluse. It is best-known for its vintage footbridge offering great views back to the beach
2. Forty Baskets Beach: Forty Baskets Beach is a beautiful little enclave in North Harbour. The area offers scenic harbour views, a beach with swimming enclosure and pier, picnic & BBQ facilities, and swings.
3. Greenwich Baths: The Greenwich Baths has been operating since 1916 making it a popular local swimming hole for the past century. The Harbour’s pleasant waters are ideal for swimming and the facilities at Greenwich Baths cater for everyone from toddlers having a splash to a lap swimmer enjoying their training.
4. MacCallum Pool: Located on the very edge of Cremorne Point with panoramic views of the city skyline, the harbourside MacCallum Pool will delight you with its unique heritage feel.
5. Camp Cove: A skinny arc of golden sand backed by private beach houses and palms, and lapped by gentle turquoise water, Camp Cove is a tranquil, picturesque beach nestled in between South Head and Green Point and adjacent to Watsons Bay.